- Enjoy life more by doing what you think is fun for you, no matter how boring it may be to others.
- Go out more often than the times you went out in 2015. Even if you’re just going to a nearby sari-sari store. Come on, you need some air and sunlight.
- Write. Even if it’s none sense, don’t stop writing.
- Admire poetry.
- Read more books.
- Go back to writing some love and encouraging notes for your better half. What happened in the past, should be better left in the past.
- Care less. Be less sensitive. It’s not always about you.
- Stalk less. Be satisfied and contented with what you have.
- Lessen your insecurities. It’s not easy to to eradicate the jealousy that you have in you. But pursue to lessen it until it’s gone.
- Appreciate every moments. Treasure every memories.
Imported from my previous blog. Originally written last December 31, 2015